If you have a retail or restaurant location and interact directly with consumers, you always work to give them the best possible experience. Our selection of equipment and software for your business include terminals, PIN pads and software solutions to make things simple on you.
- The VX 520 is a reliable, rugged countertop device that’s built to last. It is designed for easy use and includes a backlit screen and keypad for all lighting situations.
- Reporting options are available directly from the terminal. You can view and print detailed reports for batches, including history, totals, and more, as well as gift card reports and reporting by user.
- Faster checkout speeds allow you to complete more transactions and get consumers on their way more quickly.
- EMV,NFC, & MSR Enabled.
- The V8 series terminals are designed to make processing fast, safe, and convenient for merchants and customers.
- The terminals offer store and forward technology, programmable “hot keys” and backlit displays for better visibility in low light environments.
- Merchants also have the ability to add tips, making the terminal perfect for restaurants, salons, and other service industries.
- The V8 credit card terminal is PCI compliant and supports international security standards, including DES, TDES, DUKPT, and more. Additionally, the V8 terminals offer risk notifications for any suspicious transactions before settling, alerting merchants to potentially fraudulent activity.
- Z9 is a wireless terminal with 3G or Wifi connectivity for portability. The Z9 includes a built-in wireless reader for accepting newer wireless payment technology.
- The Z9 is cordless and touchscreen with the option to sign on the screen
- The Z9 includes a battery, making it a great terminal to use on the countertop and for taking directly to customers in a retail or restaurant environment, as well as for true mobile businesses
- Large memory capacity
- The S80 comes with inbuilt contactless and a powerful ARM11 processor, enabling support for multiple payment and value-added applications, making this countertop terminal one of the most reliable in the world.
- The Pax S80 is one of the few EMV live terminals that is allowing tip adjustment for restaurants
- The S80 terminal offers several connection options, including wired and wireless
- The PAX S80 terminal offers a number of features for convenience and ease of use, including a backlit display, ergonomic keypad, multiple connection options, and a built-in thermal receipt printer.